- Web Site Terms, Conditions and FAQ
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Baum’s Fine Pastries’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Baum's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Baum’s at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Baum’s Fine Pastries’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
The materials on Baum’s web site are provided "as is". Baum’s makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Baum’s does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Baum’s or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Baum’s Internet site, even if Baum’s or a Baum’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Baum’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Baum’s does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Baum’s may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Baum’s does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Baum’s has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Baum’s of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Baum’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- In-Store Refund Policy
- Baum’s Fine Pastries wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. For custom or special orders, most articles are accepted only for store credit or exchange, and only if defective in workmanship or quality as determined by Baum’s. Requests for return must be made within 7 days of purchase.
- Shipping Refund Policy
- If Baum’s or its shipping provider is at fault for your product not being delivered, we will refund or reship your product at the next available shipping date. The exception to our policy is a delivery failure due to any natural disaster or weather related delivery failure. Baum’s will not refund or reship products for incorrect or incomplete information provided by the customer. If a cake is forwarded due to a wrong address, the customer will be responsible for an additional charge of $10.
Baum’s requires the following information to place a shipping order: NAME, STREET ADDRESS (No Post Office Boxes. No APOs/FPOs. Please call our store for rates to Alaska and Hawaii), SUITE# or APT# (where applicable), CITY, STATE, ZIP, and AREA CODE AND TELEPHONE NUMBER. If any of this information is not entered correctly or left out, Baum’s will not refund or reship product.
**We do offer large volume discounts. For additional information, please contact a manager at one of our locations.